Your Privacy is very important to us.
This page discloses how we collect and use the information about you.
We collect the minimum amount of information about you in order to provide you the service you have expressed interest in.
The following information is collected at the time of contact with our sales representative and/or registered for service:
- Your Name, email, mailing address, phone number, address
- Financial Information (Credit Card information)
- Your Cloudcom. Surname, account number, password
- Information regarding the services your have chosen
- Company name (if applicable)
As universally accepted practice, we automatically collect and store in log files your IP address, browser type and operating system.
The information collected is used for billing, to provide service and support to our customers and to optimize our website according to customer preferences. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information.
Established members may occasionally receive information on services, special deals, and a newsletter. To avoid such communication please follow unsubscribe instructions in the email or contact us.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information in the following situations:
- when required by law.
- when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our or your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- when Cloudcom. is a party in merger or acquisition. In this case we will notify you by email with options you may have.
- when you have given us consent to disclose certain personal information.
As we are an Authorized Partner of Solar Communications GmbH we may provide the essential information regarding your order so that service can be provided to you.
The security of your personal information is our top priority. When you place an order online, your information, including your credit card number, is protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. This encrypts order data and is designed to aid in ensuring the accuracy and security of that customer information.
Updating Personal Information
To update your record with us, please contact us.
Cloudcom. reserves the right to change this Policy simply by posting such changes on our site. We encourage you to periodically check our site for changes to this Policy since your continued use of the site following any changes to this Policy will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such change.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Solar Communications GmbH.
Phone: +41 (0)79 4540481
Fax: +41 (0)79 4540481